Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday's Paint a Picture...

As I am currently transitioning between the original volunteers for this blog series and my new set of volunteers, I do not have a honoring blog for this week; however, I do want to thank everyone who has taken time to stop in on Monday's to "support," in a sense, this blog series.

It amazes me how my visitors numbers jump on Mondays. This series has gone above and beyond what I expected it to be. Not only has it been fun for me, but it has also been rewarding for me in ways you wouldn't believe!

Thanks again for those who check here each Monday to see who is next! To see the image of each of these good people as they are painted in your mind by words!

Please be sure to check back next week when I hope to have the next round of honored folks beginning.

For another fun and exciting Monday blog series, I send you over to my buddy Janaye's blog where she should be posting her new MAGNIFICENT Monday Movie Mania Madness (Massively) today!

No comments: