Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thoughts

The friends I'm the closest too do not read my blog.

That point alone gives me a lot to think about at times. It's interesting. What makes it even more interesting is when I think about the regular reading audience I DO know I have--those that I am aware of as regulars. When I think about that group it always makes me smile and makes me think thoughts like, "people are very interesting. I can really appreciate how internally we may have greater levels of appreciation and respect for people than we sometimes outwardly show."

Just some thoughts.

2 comments:

Julie said...

your last thought made me think. i'm terrible at showing appreciation outwardly. i so wish i were better at that - going to have to make an effort! have a great week!

FeedingYourMind said...

Speaking of outward appreciation...

Just this past weekend Ellison and I were sharing our respect and appreciation we share for you with one another. =)