Monday, January 30, 2006

One Word...

I did this originally through email because someone had sent it to me, so I did it for them and then sent it out for me. I think we can get a good external view of ourself from those who seem to know us the best--our friends.

I sent this to my friends...

Describe me in ONE WORD...just one word! Send it to me only, then
send this message to your friends and see how many strange things people say about you! This could be fun! Just hit reply and send me my one word back.


And I got these, in this order...

pondering
hilarious
random
HONEST
godsent
fun
CRACKER
magnanimous
gregarious
knowledgeable

So there. For those who read this blog and don't know me personally, that's apparently me. And if you don't know what some of those words mean, don't fret, I didn't either. I had to look them up! But I didn't argue them once I saw what they meant! ;)

So try it. Do people really see you the way you see yourself? Or do they see something you don't see, or can't?

I do recommend you email it out before you put it on your blog for responses. I think you can get more personal responses and unbiased or influenced over email first. THEN if you want, put it on your blog!

1 comment:

Jackie Beth said...

I would just like to add the word "prankster" to the list. You are a winner.