Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More on Homosexuality

I don't know how often many of you happen to check my "Worth Your Time" link on my sidebar. And though I normally do not choose to make "plugs" for that link whenever I change it, I do want to this time...

This time, I have it hooked up to an online video, not a blog post. This video my buddy Holly came across and shared it with me--I was so glad she did!

[UPDATE: Since the publishing of this entry, I have changed the "Worth Your Time" link, so here is the link to video I am plugging in this post]

This is one VERY powerful video that an ACU student put together to preface the Soulforce visit to ACU that occurred this Monday.

This video is hard to watch at the beginning, both on the eyes (though not graphic, just shocking to see and to read--you'll understand it when see it), as well as on the ears...but the message that it portrays--the message of the hate that exists is heart-sinking...

Watch it and see what feelings arise in you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video is awesome. It really raises something to think about. Thanks for the link, Kim!

Holly said...

wow... I hadn't been to your blog since you made this post and I was just about to make pretty much the same post. ha ha. Anyway, as you know, I think this video conveys a very powerful message to think about! I love the quotes in it.