Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tagged by Nicole

I was tagged by Nicole...

List seven songs you're into right now. Old, new, whatever...

This is what is currently the top seven most played songs on my iPod:

1) Starts with Goodbye – Carrie Underwood

2) Be Without You - Mary J. Blige

3) Wisemen - James Blunt

4) Bad Day – Daniel Powter

5) I Just Can't Live a Lie – Carrie Underwood

6) Look Away – Chicago

7) You're Beautiful – James Blunt



Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs...
Tim McGraw

1. Are you male or female?
"She's My Kind of Rain" (NOT "Real Good Man")

2. Describe yourself:
"Tiny Dancer" (NOT "Everybody Hates Me")

3. How do some people feel about you:
"I Guess You Get Used to Somebody" (NOT "Angry All the Time")

4. How do you feel about yourself:
my narcissistic side would say, "You Just Get Better All the Time"...HA!

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
"Illegal" (I really don't know this one for a fact, but it wouldn't surprise me...HA!)

6. Describe your current significant other:
"Who Are They?"

7. Describe where you want to be:
"Where the Green Grass Grows" just "For a Little While"

8. Describe how you live:
"Live Like You Were Dying"

9. Describe how you love:
"I Know How to Love You Well"

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
"My Old Friend"

11. Share a few words of wisdom:
"How Bad Do You Want It"

12. Now say goodbye:
"Kill Myself" (yes, I know that was bad, but I couldn't find a different song...HA! Take it in a poetic/figurative sense...HA!)

I'll tag just whoever wants to do it.

No comments: