Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This is My Kind of Date!

Okay, this is obviously not the type of blog entry you tend to find on this blog, but I came across a random blog tonight and I started skimming it and reading, and I just couldn't help myself...

I'm sorry, but this is just HOT to me! Seriously! The kid (I can say that because I'm older than him...HA!) really is kind of cute too...HA! But seriously, I just thought this whole story was SOOO HOT! I'd TOTALLY be sold on that type of a "date."

And yes, I'm fully aware that this guy very well might come across this blog that I've written about him, because of site meters and all the other ways to track things on the internet, but I don't care.

Having said that...
...Hello, Owen Wilson-look-alike, boy! ;)

2 comments:

nicolegail said...

OMG! You're right, this guy sooooo looks like Owen Wilson! And I have now been inspired to break into the Zoo after hours when I move back to Abilene.

Ellison said...

Uh, totally went to high school with that kid. He's from Van. Interesting guy. He's one of those guys that rides a unicycle around campus. Uh huh.