Thursday, June 28, 2007

Those With Whom We Make An Effort To Correspond

Do you have someone you make it a point to talk with him/her basically every day?

By this, I am not including convenience people--such as people you come in contact with on a daily basis due to working or living situations. I'm referring to people that you take the time to reach out and contact them and correspond on what is typically a daily basis, where if it weren't for making an effort, contact would be limited.

This is the type of person that completes your day! The one that you realize something is just missing in your day if you haven't talked with him/her yet. The person that you find yourself looking forward to talking with even when you talked to them less than 24-hours before.

Maybe it's a family member. Maybe it's a best friend. Whoever it is, they have grown into a special part of your life--someone that gives you your emotional nutrients for the day!

I look forward to my daily correspondence with my best friend, because I know that no matter what my day has been like thus far, I will get to smile due to our exchanges, whether they are in person, via the telephone or over an instant messenger window. Whatever the avenue, I look forward to our talks because I know that the bond we share through socializing helps greatly to re-energizes my joy for life!

No comments: