Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Good Ol' Throw Back Tunes...

Okay, so I love me some good ol' "Old School" songs! I've been hooked on one for about a month now. It is a song that one of my good friends had put as the first tune on a random mixed cd she burnt me. And when I heard it I was like, "OH...GOOD SONG! I haven't heard this in forever!" And ever since then, I've been jammin' out to it MANY times and often VERY loud in my car. Typically it is cranked in my car and I'm singing at the top of my lungs...just LOVE IT!

It's song #1 in the list below and the rest are just some other old school songs from the good ol' 1980s and early 90s! Give them a sample listening on iTunes and I bet when you hear them again you'll be like, "OH...GOOD SONG! I'd forgotten about this one..."

[in no particular order]
  1. "To Be With You" by Mr. Big (1991)
  2. "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey (1981)
  3. "When I See You Smile" by Bad English (1988)
  4. "I Wanna Be Rich" by Calloway (1990)
  5. "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince (1984)
  6. "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch (1991)
  7. "Head to Toe" by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam (1987)
  8. "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina & the Waves (1985)
  9. "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" by Wham! (1984)
  10. "I Love Your Smile" by Shanice (1991)

1 comment:

Mass Appeal Entertainment said...

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i46/strawberrykissez124/MASS%20APPEAL/life_as_i_know_it.gif[/IMG]