So, having been totally influenced by my new found blog friend, galvanized chaos, I am going to begin my “This Is Me” posts which are basically a list of things you might not have known about me. Of course, I fear mine might not be as entertaining as chaos’, but in efforts to try, my lists will have a slight twist. Since most people tend to consider me a little “odd,” all the odd numbered items on the lists will be 100% genuine, while the even numbered ones will be left up to your discretion for their authenticity! HA! (by the way, have you ever noticed how often I say “HA!” in blogs or on AIM!?!? HA!)
So without further ado…
1. As a kid I always wanted to grow up to be a worker at McDonalds (I still haven’t fulfilled that childhood dream yet though)!
2. One time I almost cut my finger off with the scissors, but then I remembered to open my eyes while cutting.
3. One time I ran full speed into a sliding glass door (I can’t help it, they had kept it open all day long and then when it was night time I couldn’t see it was closed because it was dark outside and light inside, so I didn’t see it!)
4. I got an award in 3rd grade for being the best gymnast in P.E. class.
5. I didn’t know that the Texans lost their battle at the Alamo until this past spring when I saw the movie “The Alamo” at the drive-in theater. (Good thing my buddy, Becca filled me in on the rest of Texas history that night)!
6. In high school I noticed I had a crack down the center of my butt, so I tried to fix it with super glue – I’ll never try THAT one again.
7. I’m related to Sam Houston (so you would THINK I would know Texas history, especially the Alamo thingy)!
8. When I was in elementary school I was so short that my feet wouldn’t reach the floor when I was sitting in my desk so I would have to take medicine so my legs wouldn’t lose blood circulation from having to dangle the entire the day.
9. Words I can NEVER seem to remember how to spell: diarrhea and available (don’t worry, I’m writing this on a Word Document so I can use the little squiggly lines under them to correct my spelling!)
10. I was voted “most likely to end up on the Jerry Springer Show” in high school!