Thursday, December 02, 2004

Final Exams Relief!

Whelp, I’m basically through with papers, projects and exams (I say basically because I do still have one more group paper to write with Holly, but I’m not real worried about that one). But, I do know what many people, including all my good pals at ACU still have finals week right around the corner, so in honor of y’all I have a couple “things” I want to share with y’all to possibly make you smile during such a stressful time!

Take Care of Yourselves During This Stressful Time!
Love y’all!

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk; He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying. He leadeth me beside the water fountain for a study break. He restoreth my faith in study guides. He leads me to better study habits for my grade's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades, I will not have a nervous breakdown; for thou art with me. My prayers and my friends, they comfort me. Thou givest me answers in moments of blankness; Thou anointest my head with understanding. My test paper runneth over with questions I recognize. Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me all the days of my examinations, And I shall not have to dwell in this university forever, Amen! "

AND…..

To the tune of “I Will Survive”:

“At first I was afraid, I was petrified, that I just cant keep my GPA of 2 point 5 I spent all those stupid nights I was just chillin way too long, and that was wrong but now I know I must be strong And now they're back (add base line) they're in my face I’ve got 3 finals and 2 papers to be done in just 5 days! I should never have gone out and I should never have partied cause now all this work I have is all piling up on me! So now I must go, to the libraryo, to do research on those papers and study harder than before. It's hell, I’ll tell you that and you know it's not a lie. But I can’t crumble, I can’t lay down and die! Oh, no not I! I will survive! If I keep a 2 point 0 at least I’ll be alive. I've got five more days to live and I think my brain'll give, but I'll survive!!”




No comments: