Tuesday, September 13, 2005

House is Back Underway....

So tonight the new season of one of my favorite television series kicked off, and it couldn't have been anymore entertaining!

I've found every episode of House to be so intellectual and intriguing! If you have never watched this show I highly recommend giving it a chance. You'll have to get past the EXTREME sarcasm of the main character, if you're one turned off by sarcasm. I personally find his extremely quick wit SOOO attractive! He is BRILLIANT in my opinion (frankness/rudeness and all).

One thing that I found tonight that was no different from last season was the fact that I have to have a notepad and pen close-by for any episode. I LOVE smart or "make-you-think" thoughts, and the writers of House come up with some of the best!

So, as my aged, yet faithful, blog readers have known in the past, I believe this second season of House will continue history and keep the inspired blogs coming! And for that I'm excited!

I'll end with two points I jotted down during tonight's episode:

"When a good person dies there should be an impact on the world..."

and...

"If someone asked you to describe me to them, what would be the first thing you would say?"

Hmm....think about both. Interesting huh....

Let me know what you think....

1 comment:

Katey said...

I love both of those quotes. I would like to think that when a good person dies, the world notices. I have actually always thought that would be a great ultimate goal. I remember going to my grandfather's funeral as a small child (7). To me he was this crusty, not always real friendly man who I called Pop-Pop. But, what I realized at his funeral was that he may not have always been the consumate "cuddly granpa" picture, but he had been an educator, surrogate Dad, and giving man. Many people in Abilene still tear up, or have warm memories of him that linger now- 16 years after his death. I think many people in the world took great notice of a great man dying, and I would like to think that happens with all good people when they die. People not only notice, but they mourn what that person stood for and did, even if it never affected them. I hope that for the legacy I leave.