Friday, June 24, 2005

For Once I Stole the Survey from Naye!! HA!

Last Cuss Word Uttered: I think it was a**….i think I said it earlier…HA!
Last Time Driving: yesterday around about 3:00 PM when I pulled my car up into the driveway of the house
Last Kiss: that would be last June here in Cabo, BUT I’ll probably be able to change this answer when I come back to the states by July 1st! HA!
Last Movie Seen: uhhh…the end of Miss Congenality II, I suppose
Last Beverage Drank: a bottled water
Last Food Consumed: chicken quesadillas, pico de gallo, and some DANG good guacamole…I’m in MEXICO, baby! YUM YUM!!!!
Last Phone Call: I called Becca right before we left the house for the airport yesterday
Last Show Watched: uhhh…there was some spongebob square pants cartoon on last night that the girls were watching when we went to bed
Last Song You Heard: I have my music folder on my laptop on shuffle right now as I type and currently it is playing “Smile” by Nat King Cole…you would have never guessed huh…HA!
Last Piercing/Tattoo: funny you should ask….JUST got a butterfly tattoo about 4 hours ago….hyenna that is! ;)
First Crush: oh gosh, I don’t remember
First Car: my Toyota Camry that I have right now, AND we have almost celebrated our 1 year anniversary together!!! It is on July 6th!
First Job: probably babysitting
First Screen name: Kimbo1210
First Album/CD: the Batman Forever Soundtrack
First Piercing/Tattoo: my hyenna tattoo from Cabo last year
First True Love: myself! ;)
First Enemy: your mom
First Big Trip: I’m not much for traveling….but I suppose it would be our trip to Cabo last year
First Detention: I got a 15-minute detention during recess time my 5th grade year I think it was….i was talking too much during classtime…imagine that! ;)
First Time Dyeing My Hair: have never dyed it per-say…just highlights, and the first time for those was with the GATA makeover story back in April 2003

No comments: