Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blog Series Choices

Okay…so there are some blog series I’m considering writing on this summer…hopefully pretty soon, seeings how I will be finished with this Maymester soon and then all of June I’ll be working from home…AKA nannying my cousins, so I’ll have time to blog. So I’ll post the ideas here and then make a poll on the sidebar where you can vote for which one you would be the most interested in seeing. The choices:

--My advice (Baz Luhrmann style) “Everybody’s Free (to Wear Sunscreen)”….do you remember that song…back in 1999…I love it! It has so many great pieces of advice! With this series, each blog I would pick some of my favorite pieces of advice from the song and comment on them, and HOPEFULLY end the series with MY version of the song (I’m currently working on replacing the lyrics with my own advice! HA!)

--“Why I’m a Lousy ______” (each entry would be what you might call my “big head deflation” process…some examples of blogs would be: Why I’m a Lousy Student, Why I’m a Lousy Friend, Why I’d be a Lousy Girlfriend, Why I’m not as Smart as I Like to Try to Make People Think I Am, etc.)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The first one is better. I'm not much for self-deprecation.

Holly said...

You have my vote for the first one too. :)