Monday, May 09, 2005

Lindsay's Survey!

1. Name: Kimberly
2. Occupation: Full-time graduate student and part-time what I like to call the "office assistant's assistant" in a doctors' office ;)
3. Birthday: December 10, 1981
4. Favorite color(s): blue, black, purple
5. Favorite flower: no preferance
6. Favorite dessert: brownies or pie, especially apple or cherry
7. Do you drink coffee? never
8. What kind of car would you like to drive? a Lexus! I have to be honest here folks...recently I've fallen into an unhealthy lusting for a RX 300 SUV. ESPECIALLY the crystal white ones with the tan lookin' trim that have a spoiler and the reflective looking tinted windows!! I honestly think my lust for these cars is a sin...HA! It is probaly unsafe too...as I have to stare at them when I'm driving and see one! HA!
9. Which reality show would you like to audition/apply for? uhh...well the only two i LOVE i wouldn't be any good at...American Idol...can't sing very well and Fear Factor...can't swim! ;)
10. If you could do someone else's job for a day, what job would you pick? a college professor
11. If you could change one thing about your daily environment, what would it be? have my own apartment
12. Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone else? If so, who? uhhh...no, other than looking like my mom and siblings. BUT...i have just in the past week been compared by two people randomly to a famous person. I was told that person reminds them of me whenever they see her! HA! Does a famous person remind you of me when you see her? I'm curious if anyone else will mention this same person. (Cheryl, Holly, and Amanda are excluded from this since they know the famous person I'm talking about...DON'T tell anyone...i am really curious if anyone will say this person)..... VERY IMPORTANT--make your decision on who reminds you of me BEFORE you go to the comment page so no one else's comments influence your decision.
13. Have you ever met anyone famous? If so, whom? uhh....i can't remember anyone..but i might have...who knows.
14. What do you like to do when nobody else is around? pick my nose...it is refreshing! ;) just kiddin'...i don't know...i sing REALLY loud in my car and TOTALLY get into my music when i'm alone...but it isn't like having someone in my car keeps me from singing...i still do..just not as loud out of respect for them! ;)
15. If you owned your own business, what type of business would you like it to be? an office of private practice psychotherapists
16. Where in the United States would you like to travel? Hawaii, New York City, Denver, Seattle, and Hollywood
17. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you like to go? Australia
18. Favorite fast food place: i'm not real picky when it comes to fast-food...i like McDonalds, Steak 'N Shake, Arby's, Wendy's, Chick-a-fila (or however the HECK you spell it)
19. Favorite restaurant: Cheddars or Chili's maybe...i'm not a big fan of eatin' out
20. Have you pulled any good pranks lately? Uhh...only if convincing my third group member that we bombed our final project in our class last week counts! ;) Too bad we did GREAT on it! ;)

No comments: