Saturday, May 14, 2005

I just can't blog much lately...so another survey

1. First Name: Kimberly
2. Were you named after anyone: I don’t know
3. Do you wish on stars? no
4. When did you last cry? Don’t remember
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah, but that doesn’t mean it is good
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey
7. What is your date of birth? December 10, 1981
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? I’m not embarrassed by any of my music...i don’t mind that I have Hanson’s cd or many Michael Jackson cds or Eminem’s or any of my music
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? yep
10. Are you a daredevil? Probably not
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? probably
12. Do looks matter? very little
13. How do you release anger? Gripe to friends...I have good friends...what can I say! ;)
14. Where is your second home? UTA
15. Do you trust others easily? I trust just about everyone until they give me reason not to. Of course, this doesn’t mean I trust them with my real important things right off the bat, but you know
16. What was your favorite toy as a child! Oh gosh, I can’t remember that long ago
17. What class in High School do you think was totally useless? history
[where did 18 go?!?!]
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? of course
20. What are your nickname? Kim & Kimbo
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I used to ALWAYS do that, now I NEVER do...HA!
23. Do you think that you are strong? Both mentally and physically, yes, though not as much in BOTH areas as I used to be.
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I’m not much for ice cream
25. Shoe Size? 8
26. Red or pink? Red
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? hair
28. Who and/or what do you miss most? Many of my friendships that have changed...some since I moved away from Abilene, some more recently
29. Do you want everyone you send this to sen it back? Sorry, not sending it out...posting it instead! ;)
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? blue SHORTS and no shoes
31. What are you listening to right now? The hum of my computer
32. What is something you hate? I try not to hate
33. If you were a color what would you be? blue
34. What is the temperature right now? Weatherbug is telling me it is 74 outside
35. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone today? Holly
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Personality, normally sense of humor
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I got it from my friend shana, and yes, she is cool
38. Favorite Drink? water
39. favorite color? blue
40 Hair Color? Blue?? Jk..i don’t know
41. Eye Color? No preference
42. Do you wear contacts? nope
43. Favorite Food? I don’t know...i’m so burnt out on food choices right now I don’t want to think about it
44. Last Movie You Watched? “Million Dollar Baby”
45. Favorite Day of the Year? Not sure
46. Scary Movies or Happy Endings. Happy endings
47. Summer Or Winter? Either or
48. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Apple pie
50. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!!!
51. who do u want to respond? ALL of you who are reading...let me know what answers surprised you and which you disagree with, or just let me know you already know me too well and none of this is new to you! ;)
52. Living arrangements? With my uncle, aunt, 3 cousins and sometimes 2 more cousins
53. What Books Are You Reading? No time to read books...limited to magazines...quicker, so right now I’m in the middle of the Fortune article entitled “Search and Destroy: Gates vs. Google”...it is interesting!
54. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Optical mouse...no pad
55. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? My recorded Fear Factor
56. Favorite Smells? Good smelling men
57. Favorite Sounds? Laughter and music
58. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles...i just recently bought a cd of theirs
59. Do you believe in Evolution or Creationist? Good question...
60. What's the furthest you've been from home? Cabo San Lucus, Mexico
61. What's your favorite number? 33

No comments: