Friday, April 22, 2005

FEAR FACTOR in Dallas!

There is going to be a Fear Factor casting call in Dallas tomorrow (April 23rd) at the Dave and Busters in Dallas (off Walnut Hill I believe).

HOW EXCITING IS THAT!?!?!?

My old roommate Sarah called me IMMEDIATELY when she heard about it!! She was like, “You SOOOO have to go try out!!!” I laughed and was like, “Uhhh…too bad I can’t swim!” HA!

What a shame…if I could swim I would seriously consider going and trying out! But when you are almost guaranteed a swimming event as one of the three obstacles I’d be screwed (life jacket or not)!

Soooo…for anyone else that is in town or wants to come to town and try out, I believe the casting call is from 11 AM till 4 PM.

GO FEAR FACTOR!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Just hide floaties in your swimsuit. ;)