(1) The singular boring question: What is your name? Kimberly
(2) If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? Crap…I don’t remember what my mom said it was gonna be
(3) Would you name a child of yours after you? no
(4) If you had to switch first names with a friend of yours, who would you switch with? That’s a good one…uhhh…maybe Yoda…we are pretty tight! ;)
(5) What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? oh my gosh…you wouldn’t BELIEVE all the mispronunciations I get for Smith!!!! It’s like…”Where are you from, person!?!?!”
(6) If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like Madonna, Cher, Roseanne)? Nah…I actually like my last name more than my first…I plan to either marry another Smith (though hopefully not related) or make the dude take my last name! ;)
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(7) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? Doubt it
(8) Do you think God has a gender? I don’t know
(9) Do you think science counteracts religion? I haven’t looked real closely at any of that…so I can’t answer that
(10) Do you believe in organized religion? I don’t know what that means…HA! If it means do I think there are such things as different religions…like different denominations of Christianity…well yeah, there physically are, as we see them while driving down the street…as for whether they are different and one is “RIGHT” while the others are “WRONG” I don’t know…I don’t see how one can say the others are wrong…how do we know ANY of them are right, especially over another.
(11) Where do you think we go when we die? Possibly no where…unless we are talking about in a box underground! ;)
(12) Do you feel a little funny thinking about the questions in this section? Nah…these weren’t even that deep of religious questions…I can have WAY fun DEEP religion conversations with people who are interested and can be open-minded enough to listen! ;)
(13) How easy is it to make you laugh? I’ll be honest…I am pretty selective on who can really crack me up. Personally I tend to crack myself up the MOST of anyone, but I can laugh pretty good at many things…so I suppose I laugh fairly easily.
(14) What person you know makes you laugh the most? myself
(15) Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't? yeah, who doesn’t
(16) Do you tell jokes you know you shouldn't? occasionally…but I used to be bad at that…maybe like in high school…but I do my best to keep my humor not dirty and not hurtful to others
(17) What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? Uhh….can’t think of one…this probably goes back to when I was saying I am selective on who or what can make me laugh
(18) What do you think is the funniest thing you've ever said or written? Uhhh…there have been MANY…but two times I can think of online…I was instant messaging….one time I was trying to cheer up a friend who was having boy problems…so I thought I’d be humorous and type “Hey, don’t let it both you so much, just remember, boys have cooties.” Instead I typed “Hey, don’t let it both you so much, just remember, boys have cookies.” Yeah, it definitely made her laugh alright! And another time I was IMing and I wanted to tell my friend “Man, I have some bad cramps” but instead I typed, “Man, I have some bad craps”…HA! Kinda left out a letter there! ;)
(19) Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? Oh HECK yeah….and why does it matter whether they are lookin’ or not!?!?
(20) What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard? I’m sure if I thought about this for a while I could come up with some good ones…but off the top of my head right now…there is the “my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard…” song, the “Goodies, my goodies, my goodies, not my goodies” song, or that “Candyshop” one out right now by 50 cent…it is just SOOO dirty…no thank you!
(21) What song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? There are a lot of these too…but can’t think of them right now….
(22) What song(s) are constantly in your head? Oh my gosh…I am ALWAYS like humming tunes…and HONESTLY don’t recognize I’m doing it half the time..and a LOT of the time can’t even tell you what tune it is when asked…but I’ve figured out that my more common ones to hum are the Indian Jones theme song, and the smurfs theme song…HA! Random…I know! ;) (23)What song do you think describe your personality best? Uhhh….not sure…I’d have to think about it a lot…
(24) If you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song(s) would you use? HA HA HA…oh gosh…I don’t know…maybe “I need a hero” by Bonnie Tyler ;)
(25) If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used? “You’re the One that I Want” from Grease ;)
(26) What movie(s) do you love that nobody else seems to? Hmm…I’m real picky about my movies…which actually makes the few I “love” ones that are pretty well liked too…I don’t care for many “not liked” movies
(27) Do you agree with the idea that sequels are always worse than the original? Normally except with the Rocky’s where the 4th one was the best!
(28) Who's your favorite Star Wars character? Crap….i can never remember those characters…I don’t watch those movies…Yoda is in that right….i like him and I like the Ewoks…HA!
(29) What kind of movie do you think there should be more of? Uhh…I don’t know
(30) What movie(s) do you simply not understand the appeal of? A lot of STUPID comedy movies, I just don’t find the humor in a lot of these comedies nowadays…a lot of dirty movies where it seems like the whole movie is just to see how many times they can say the “F” word
(31) When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? Totally depends on my mood nowadays….had you asked me this a year ago…TOTALLY on taste
(32) What's your favorite kind of cheese? COLBY JACK!!!!!
(33) What do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? That I’m not prejudice as a person…I like the yellows and the whites! ;)
(34) If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? Yeah…I don’t care
(35) Do you ever feel guilty eating meat? Oh my gosh, no!!! I HAVE to have meat to get full.
(36) Mac or PC? TOTALLY PCs
(37) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer, as long as it works? I actually care…that stuff is cool to me…HA!
(38) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation? Sometimes…just because I can do other things at the same time…or talk to several people at once…but a lot of the times I don’t like it so I’ll be like, “Hey, can I call you so I don’t have to type this all?”
(39) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone? Sometimes…depends on the topic or the person I suppose
(40) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later? Nope…I’ve only bought on Ebay when it comes to the “Buy Now” things…I don’t like auctions
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(41) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? Sure….that might be fun, but I don’t know how long I’d wanna be a guy for, but just the experience and trying a different role might be cool
(42) What do you love most about the other gender? I don’t know…maybe the fact that they look at situations from different perspectives and it’s interesting’ to see and hear how they view life differently than females
(43) What do you dislike most about the other gender? I don’t really know for this one either, I feel like it is stereotyping the genders because not ALL males are alike. But I suppose maybe that a lot of guys tend to like to show-off or brag or be arrogant; those are not attractive characteristics in my opinion.
(44) What do you understand least about the other gender? Why they think it is wrong to show emotions; ie crying
(45) Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just because a good-looking celebrity is in it? no
(46) What celebrity's autograph do you want most? Oh gosh…I don’t know probably Robin Williams, John Travolta, David Letterman, Scottie Pippen, Dustin Hoffman, etc
(47) Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who? I’ve been told I look like Madonna several times ;)
(48) If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)? I’d probably go with Robin Williams, he’s played a lady in a movie before (well I suppose Dustin Hoffman too for that matter) and he is one funny fella! ;)
(49) Does it ever annoy you when you know someone is a celebrity but you can't remember why? Yeah….but normally I know why, it’s because of who their family is…Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Tori Spelling, Drew Barrymore, Ashley Simpson (do I need to continue?!?!?)
(50) If you could enter any celebrity's mind like in "Being John Malkovich", whose would you enter? Robin Williams
(51) Do you want to be John Malkovich? uhh…..I saw that movie a long time ago, but I don’t remember what it is about, nor do I know anything about John Malkovich, so I’d have to go with no I guess
(52) Do you laugh when you hear or read the number 69? no
(53) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question? nope
(54) Do you actually know your Social Security Number? Yeppers, any person who has gone to college HAS to know it…it is used for SOOO much
(55) Do you actually know your IP address? I don’t have it memorized, but Holly sent me a website the other day that you can go to to get it off of, so I have seen it…but don’t remember it! ;)
(56) Do you know what an IP address is? yes
(57) Do you know the four-character extension on your ZIP code? no, but a lot of the times it has to do with the numbers in your address part, like for example if you are a P.O. box with the number 26776 then the four character code might be 6776
(58) Ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? no, but I don’t care how some places tend to recognize people by their numbers, like a lot of colleges for instance with social security numbers
(59) Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? noppers….I love math!
(60) What do you think of pi? I love to write the symbol…it’s fun! HA!
LOVE, SEX AND ALL THAT
(61) Did you get a little frightened or uncomfortable seeing this as a section title? nah
(62) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? I would feel bad for the fella, but I’d have to break it to him somehow
(63) Do you prefer getting to know someone first before dating them or going in "blind"? I need to know them first....I have had bad experiences with blind dates. ;)
(64) Could you carry on a relationship with someone with the same first name as a family member? Yeah, it’s just a name
(65) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? nah…it doesn’t matter whether it is “socially acceptable” or not…I’ve asked guys out my own fair share worth….it’s just whatever
(66) What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? desperate
(67) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? I think if I am romantically attracted to someone I will be satisfied with their physical appearance as it is…romance defines what is attractive
(68) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking? the opposite sex finds me so overwhelmingly good-looking they are afraid to tell me! ;)
(69) Would you be willing to give up sex in exchange for an emotional commitment you knew would last? sure
(70) Do you think the number of the last question was a coincidence? No, I think the person that made this survey up did it on purpose
(71) What is your favorite possession? my computers, my car, my brain (hey, I possess it don’t I?! HA!)….I have SOOO many possessions to be thankful for!
(72) What physical, tangible possession do you want most? my own place to live, though I couldn’t afford the bills for it right now (hence why I don’t have it)
(73) How badly do you want it? I wouldn’t say REAL badly, because I tend to live in a manner of being happy with what I have, so I don’t get bogged down with what I don’t have
(74) Have you ever seen 'The Exorcist'? yeah…once, but wasn’t all that impressed…and it’s been a few years
(75) How long did it take you to understand why the last question is in this section? uhhh….I probably wouldn’t have figured it out, but the fact that the person who I stole this survey from had the answer, I now know that it is because of demon possession
(76) Does Christmas music too far away from Christmas annoy you? nah…music is music
(77) How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? after hitting 21 you are completely “grown-up” as in there isn’t anything else that you “can’t” do, so from then on out, it is like birthdays are just another day of getting older, so I’m already not caring much for getting older (I’ll always wanna feel like a kid)…but I bet hitting 30 will be a BIG deal.
(78) What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? my serial killer costume. I wore a fruit loops box around my neck that I had stuck a big (fake) butcher knife through it and painted blood all over it! HA HA!
(79) What was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? my costumes were ALWAYS good…Halloween was always my FAVORITE holiday!!!!
(80) What holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? New Year’s Eve and day
(81) There are currently no federal holidays during August- what should be put there? Siblings Day….we have Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc. what about a day when siblings can show extra appreciation and be more thankful for one another. Yeah, some folks are only child’s but it ain’t like everyone can celebrate every holiday. ;)
(82) How good is your short-term memory? pretty good…I help a lot of the folks at work to remember things that they have to do
(83) How good is your long-term memory? AWFUL when I’m asked to remember something specific, but okay at remember random things from long ago when I am not trying to remember them.
(84) What is your earliest memory? crawling on our kitchen linoleum floor to my mom’s feet when she was washing dishes at the kitchen sick….I was like maybe 2ish….wait…if I was crawling I probably wasn’t two…HA HA! I don’t know…HA!
(85) What is your happiest memory (other than receiving this survey)? my experiences at ACU(87) What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? if I want to memorize a song I normally do…as for movies…no desire [btw.....what happened to number 86??]
(88) What movie makes/made you cry? several….Life as a House is a GUARNTEE, but The Green Mile tends to get me most times, and Million Dollar Baby
(89) What book makes/made you cry? Can’t say a book has made me cry
(90) What song makes/made you cry? I don’t think a song has made me cry either…but I’d have to think about it some more, but really can’t think of one
(91) What makes/made you laugh so hard you cried? just last night Amanda and I were chatting online about things from our years growing up in like elementary school and we were laughing so hard we both started crying…HA!
THREE TRULY RANDOM QUESTIONS
(92) Would you like to be cloned? I personally don’t care
(93) Do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it? sure…..that might be cool to see
(94) Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango? huh??
(95) Do you think that one hundred and one questions is too long? yeah…I had to answer half the questions last night and finish it this morning
(96) Do you think the one hundred interesting questions actually were interesting? yeah, it was nice to have some different questions than the some ole’ same ole’
(97) Are you sorry you began filling it out? no…I love these things…they make me think
(98) What question do you wish it had asked? I don’t know
(99) How would you have answered it? most likely with “I don’t know” ;)
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
(100) When was the last time you let the people you love know you love them? hmmm….well I haven’t really seen many people this morning….so I guess not today…but I do my best to let people know I love them
(101) What do you want the people who are reading this survey to know? I love you! ;)