Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Call Me!

That's right...call me!

I'm looking for phone calls on Sunday, August 7th from probably like uhhh.....I'd guess starting around 1:30ish (which if perfect since most of you will be in church before then...HA!) and lasting all afternoon! HA!

I will be making the trek back to Dallas from St. Louis on Sunday all by my lonesome. Yes, that means I'll be driving 10.5ish hours in a car by myself. Sad day....(good thing I have a working radio and cd player! HA!)

The reason I can't have calls earlier than then will be that I don't expect to be into Oklahoma till then and my cell phone is roaming when I'm outside of Texas or Oklahoma...soo...should you call before then and I don't answer, just leave a message and I'll call you as soon as I cross out of Missouri and into Oklahoma! HA!

Note to readers: I accept calls from anyone! ;) However if you don't have my cell phone number you'll have to get it from someone that does, because I'm not posting it on here!

Sooo...until next time....

Blessings, friends!

No comments: