Saturday, August 20, 2005

Survey

1. What time is it now? 12:56 pm.
2. Nicknames: Kim, Kimbo
3. Piercing: none
4. Eye color: I don’t know
5. Place of birth: Springfield, MO
6. Favorite food: too many to choose
7. Ever been to California? nope
8. Ever been toilet papering? No doubt
9. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
10. Been in a car accident? yes
11. Croutons or Bacon bits: bacon…I love meat
12. Favorite day of the week? I don’t like to play favorites among days
13. Favorite restaurant: Chili’s, East Buffet (it is a Chinese food place), Cheddars, Steak ‘N Shake
14. Favorite flower: no preference
15. Favorite sport to watch: football
16. Favorite drink: lemonade or water
17. Favorite ice cream: I don’t eat much ice cream
18. Disney or Warner Brothers: whichever
19. Favorite Fast Food restaurant: McDonalds
20. What color is your bedroom carpet? cream
21. What's under your bed? Nothing, I don’t think
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
23. who did you get your last personal e-mail from? Well I got an email this morning from Michelle Wallace which went to a few folks, but the last email written ONLY to me was from my dad
24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I’m too money conscious to max out a credit card, but if I had to I suppose maybe Wal-Mart or CompUSA
25. What do you do most often when you are bored? Blog or read blogs
26. What is your bedtime? Well this past week I’ve gotten it to be between 10:30 and 11:30 PM…GO ME!
27. Favorite TV show: Fear Factor, Oprah, House, American Idol
28. Last person you went out to dinner with: 825 Alive Reunion last night! So Erin, Jackie Beth, and Sarah!
29. Ford or Chevy? Neither…Toyota or Honda!
30. What are you listening to right now? The radio…right now it is Keith Urban’s “Days Go By”
31. What is your favorite color? Blue or black
32. Lake, ocean, or river? No preference
33. How many tattoos do you have? none
34. Have you ever run out of gas? Not when I was driving
35. Cats or dogs? Dogs
36. Time you finished this? 1:06 pm

No comments: