Sunday, August 28, 2005

I've Been Tagged...

Since my buddy JWalk tagged me, I have to continue this game of tag, but first I have to list my top ten favorite songs at the moment (NOTE: this is not asking for my top ten songs of all time, but my loves currently).

So, in no particular order, my current favorite songs right now are:
  1. Feels Like Today--Rascal Flatts
  2. You'll Be There--George Strait
  3. We Belong Together--Mariah Carey
  4. Let Me Hold You--Bow Wow
  5. Don't Mess With My Heart--Black Eyed Peas
  6. It's Like That--Mariah Carey
  7. Texas--George Strait
  8. Skin--Rascal Flatts
  9. One Thing--Finger Eleven
  10. When the Sand Runs Out--Rascal Flatts

So now I have to tag others that MUST fulfill these "having been tagged" requirements. Hmm...my sources say I should tag: all 825 Alive members, Becca, BJ, Holly, Naye, Linds, and Nicole.

Now, can I just comment on my nice array of different genres of music I like...HA! ;)

No comments: