Sunday, August 28, 2005

What Do YOU Think of These Movies?

Here is a list of my top ten movies listed in alphabetical order. Now I want your opinion on them. If you have seen the movie before rate it from 1-10 with 10 being AMAZING and 1 being TERRIBLE! If you haven't seen it before simply write "haven't seen it."

A. A Beautiful Mind
B. John Q
C. Life As a House
D. Million Dollar Baby
E. Patch Adams
F. Phenomenon
G. Remember the Titans
H. Searching for Bobby Fischer
I. The Green Mile
J. The Village

2 comments:

Holly said...

A: A Beautiful Mind: 8
B: John Q: 5
C: Life as a House: 10
D: Million Dollar Baby: 8
E: Patch Adams: 8
F: Phenomenon: (Don't remember it)
G: Remember the Titans: 6
H: Searching for Bobby Fischer: haven't seen it
I: The Green Mile: 10
J: The Village: 7

Ellison said...

A. A Beautiful Mind: 4
B. John Q: 6
C. Life As a House: 8
D. Million Dollar Baby: 10
E. Patch Adams: 7
F. Phenomenon: 6
G. Remember the Titans: 9
H. Searching for Bobby Fischer: 4
I. The Green Mile: 10
J. The Village: haven't seen it...I don't do scary movies:)