Saturday, August 20, 2005

Survey from Linds

I am bisexual or homosexual...or something like that. heterosexual
I've run away from home. Nope, about the closest I’ve got was running away from my apartment when chasing people who were TRYING to prank me! ;)
I listen to political music. What the crap is political music? I love the Dixie Chicks and they were in that political controversy…does that count? ;)
I collect comic books. Did when I was younger. Me and my older brother did. I think he ended up with all of them though.
I shut others out when I'm sad. I wouldn’t say I shut them out, I just don’t normally let them in. ;)
I open up to others easily. Hmm…some I suppose, but honestly, for instance, if I’m sad, I don’t tell anyone specifically normally. The closest I might get would be to let it out in a blog, then I suppose anyone is welcome to it.
I am keeping a secret from the world. Who isn’t?
I watch the news. Occasionally. I just normally keep up with that stuff from the internet.
I own over 5 rap CDs Maybe 5. I might have like 3 or 4 actually.
I own an ipod. Nah
I own something from Hot Topic. no
I love Disney movies. They are okay. It is hard to get me to watch a cartoon nowadays.
I am a sucker for hair/eyes. Only if the hair consists of a goatee! ;)
I don't kill bugs. Whatever…kill them all the time.
I curse regularly. Nah, but the work atmosphere can get to me sometimes and get me into it occasionally.
I paid for that cell phone ringtone. Nah…who cares what the ring sounds like, 95% of the time I just keep mine on vibrate, unless I’m in bed asleep…then I turn the ring on. And yes, that means I leave my phone on at night. I don’t want my friends to not be able to get a hold of me in the night if they need me.
I have "x"s in my screen name. No
I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation. Believe it or not, no.
I love Spam. No
I bake well. If this is in reference to cooking, yeah pretty “well.” As for baking in the sun, yeah, I can do that pretty well too! ;)
I would wear pajamas to school. I have in undergrad, but not in graduate school.
I own something from Abercrombie. Not that I’m aware of, unless someone gave me something from there…HA!
I have a job. yes
I love Martha Stewart. I love her as a person, though I’ve never met her.
I am in love with love. Absolutely, but not solely the love that this might be referencing such as the romantic love for a significant other. Just love as a feeling!
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. VERY rarely, and it will only be for like one word, like: CrAzY
I like to laugh. NO DOUBT!
I smoke a pack a day. Never been a smoker. I’ve tried to smoke a cigarette on more than one occasion and I just can’t inhale…I’m no good at that, which is actually just fine with me!
I have cough drops when I'm not sick. No, I’m not a huge follower of medicines
I can't swallow pills. Yep, that’s me. Never have swallowed a pill in my life. Like I said, not a huge follower of medicines anyways.
I have many scars. Not really, but I have one I am really proud of on my arm from a night of pranking. Torn the crap out of my arm on Ellison’s gate…HA! But believe it or not, I wasn’t pranking Ellison that night…I was on HER side. However I was also on her roof that night as well…HA! How many of y'all can say you've been on Ellison's roof before!? ;)
I've been out of this country. Yes.
I believe in ghosts. no
I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. Depends. If I saw it in my bed and didn’t catch it probably not, otherwise, I’m probably good to go
I am really ticklish. I’m ticklish, but I don’t know if I’d say “really”
I see/have seen a therapist. No
I love chocolate. It’s good
I bite my nails. nah
I am comfortable with being me. No doubt
I play computer games/video games when i'm bored. Not really
Gotten lost in your city. Nah…I’m pretty good with my sense of direction
Saw a shooting star. yep
I had a serious Surgery. nope
Gone out in public in your pajamas. Yep, many times
I have kissed a stranger. yeah
Hugged a stranger. I think so
Been in a fight with the same sex. Yeah, but I don’t fight a lot with folks
Been arrested. Nope
Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose. no
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. nope
Made out in an elevator. No, but that might be fun!
Made out at Six Flags. No, but I’ve been in line many times for a ride and had people in front of me in line making out and crap…that’s just not what I care to stand in line behind when I’m waiting in an hour or longer line.
Swore at your parents. yes
Kicked a guy where it hurts. No, but I’ve been slapped by a boy before…HA! I know that isn’t what this question is about, but it made me think of it…HA!
Been skydiving. No.
Been bungee jumping. No.
Broken a bone. Just my collarbone on my 2nd birthday
Played spin the bottle. no
Gotten stitches. no
Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. no
Bitten someone. I don’t remember having done this, but maybe when I was a kiddo
Been to Niagara Falls. No.
Gotten the chicken pox. yes
Crashed into a friend's car. No.
Been to Japan. No, but my buddy is trying to get me to go home with her sometime there!Ridden in a taxi. Yep, and the last one I rode in was in San Antonio and the driver was SOOO freakin’ cool! HA! Fun times!
Shoplifted. Yeah, when I was young
Been fired. Nope
Have/had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. yes
Stole something from your job. Yeah, like little things like a pen or paper clips or something like that…HA!
Gone on a blind date. Yes, and I wasn’t excited about it, but I did get to see Dave and Busters for the first time and that place was kind of cool.
Lied to a friend. yes.
Had a crush on a teacher/coach/student teacher. no
Celebrated Mardi Gras. no
Been to Europe. no
Slept with a co-worker. no
Been married no
Gotten divorced. no
Saw someone dying. no
Driven over 400 miles in one day. yes
Been to Canada. no
Been on a plane. yes
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. no
Thrown up in a bar. no
Eaten Sushi. No, but I want to
Been snowboarding. No
Been skiing. no
Been ice skating. I freakin’ LOVE it!!! And SOOO want to go again soon! Anyone in the metroplex wanna go?!?!?! Or anyone from outside the metroplex wanna come here and go!?!? ;)
Met someone in person from the internet. Yes
Been to a moto cross show. yes
Gone/Going to college. yep
Done hard drugs. nope
Taken painkillers. Nope, about the closest to a pain killer for me would be junior strength chewable Tylenol….HA!
Cheated on someone else. Nope
Were you so bored that you took this survey. Pretty much

1 comment:

Ellison said...

Scars from my roof...no other person can say that. What fun times! I miss those good ole' days!